Euston Square Hotel is a contemporary
boutique hotel in a fantastic in central London location (Zone
1) within a short walk to Euston & Kings Cross St Pancras
stations, the British Museum, Oxford Street, West End Theatres
and Regents Park. Our dedicated team look forward to welcoming
our guests and have a 'can do’ attitude to make your stay
comfortable and memorable for all the right reasons.
• Entirely modernised and renovated in 2008 & 2009.
• 75 guest bedrooms
• Air conditioning, free WiFi & broadband, and hospitality
tray. All our rooms have a private bathroom with modern
shower, WC & wash basin.
• 4 specially designed DDA (Disability Discrimination Act)
guest bedrooms suitable for guests with particular access
• Contemporary design restaurant & bar with a delicious menu
of freshly prepared dishes.
• Conference suite for up to 100 delegates and 3 syndicate
rooms for between 6 & 12 delegates.
• Excellent location in Zone 1 ideal for most of London’s
important business & tourist venues as well as for getting to
or from the rest of the UK or Europe.
• Euston only 150 m, Kings Cross & St Pancras International (Eurostar)
less than 1 km, Euston Square Tube/Underground (metro)
immediately next to the hotel.
• In the West End of London; only 10 minutes to The City
financial centre (Moorgate & Farringdon).
• Less than 10 minute walking distance to several
Tube/Underground stations offering easy access to Victoria,
Northern, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersith & City, Central and