Euston Square Hotel is a contemporary boutique hotel where our guests come first every time, a stylish hotel in London city centre where every guest is special. We do all we can to make your stay fun, comfortable and productive. Whether you are visiting for sight-seeing or business, our team is ready to welcome you to London and look after you, helping you make the most of your time in London.
Located right in the centre of London, on the doorstep of London’s famous West End known around the world for shopping, theatres, restaurants, museums, cultural events and tourist attractions, you’ll find it fast and effortless to get around London. Transport links including St Pancras International for the Eurostar, Euston Square and Kings Cross St Pancras underground stations are within easy reach of the hotel.
Each of the 76 modern guest rooms has free Wi-Fi and the essential facilities to make your stay comfortable. The hotel's coffee shop in our lobby serves hot beverages and light meals & snacks throughout the day, as does the Costa Coffee shop. The Hotel Bar (opening soon) serves coffee or wine, beers & cocktails throughout the day and late into the evening. Euston Square Hotel has four well-equipped meeting rooms for as few as four to over 60 delegates. Our Wi-Fi and high-speed fibre Ethernet broadband Internet is accessible throughout the hotel.
- 24-Hours reception.
- Free WI-FI throughout the hotel with High-Speed Fibre-Ethernet Broadband.
- Air-conditioning throughout the public areas and guest rooms.
- All our guest rooms are non-smoking and with en-suite shower.
- Meeting and syndicate rooms for 4 to 60 delegates.
- Relaxing and welcoming lounge area for our guests.
- The hotel's cafe serving great coffee and light meals/snacks.
- Costa Coffee cafe serving great coffee and light meals/snacks.
- Express checkout.
- Most major credit cards accepted.
- Business services on request – printing, photocopying, translation, and more.
- Concierge services on request – chauffeur car service, event tickets, tourist information, local services, and more.
- Laundry service on request.
- Luggage room for guests to store luggage on arrival and departure days.
- In the West End of London; only 10 minutes to The City financial centre (Moorgate & Farringdon).
- Less than 10 minutes walking distance to several Tube/Underground stations offering easy access to Victoria, Northern, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Picadilly, Central and Bakerloo lines as well as mainline/overground and Eurostar train services.
- Immediately next to Euston Square Tube/Underground (metro) on Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines
- Only 150m to Euston Station on mainline/overground, Victoria and Northern lines and Warren Street Tube/Underground (metro) on Victoria and Northern lines.
- Less than 1km to Kings Cross & St Pancras International (Eurostar) Station/Terminal with Eurostar to Paris,Brussels and Victoria, Picadilly, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Northern lines.